PIT STOP BETTING (“PSB”) - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for taking the time to read these Terms & Conditions. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Table of Contents
- Pitstop Betting - Rules;
- Amendments to the User Agreement;
- Services and Software ;
- PSB Technology & Intellectual Property;
- Your commitment to PSB;
- Prohibited Activities;
- Opening an Account with PSB;
- Payment Transactions and Payment Fraud by You;
- Betting Rules;
- PSB Promotions and Bonuses;
- Our obligations and liabilities;
- Your breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- Disputes and resolutions;
- Account Closure and Termination;
- General provisions;
- Gaming Regulations;
- Customer Service Department;
- Exchange Rates;
- Governing Law; and
- Provisions Relating Sports Betting.
Introduction to the User Agreement and your acceptance of the User Agreement
PIT STOP BETTING LTD (“PSB” or “Pitstop Betting” or "us" or "we" or "our" or "Company") is incorporated under the laws of England and Wales. We are licenced and regulated by the Great Britain Gambling Commission under the provisions of the UK Gambling Act 2005 for the purposes of operating and offering internet and remote gambling services including, but not limited to sports betting services (the “Services”).
PIT STOP BETTING LTD provides services in relation to motor sports, only.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY US.
In these Terms & Conditions, "you" or "your" means you, the person who uses the Services or the Software (defined below).
PLEASE NOTE: These Terms & Conditions shall only apply to you if you play or register an account in the United Kingdom (the "UK").
Your use of our Services and the Software is also subject to the following additional policies (together, the "Additional Rules") which will apply to you depending on the type of gambling services you are using:
- This type of policy contains further information with regards to our promotions,
bonuses and special offers in Clause 9 of this document;
Responsible Gaming Policy
- This policy contains information regarding the protection of minors, the prevention of
compulsive gambling, self-limits and self-exclusion;
Disconnection & Withdrawal Policy
- This policy contains information regarding what happens when you are disconnected
from a game while playing or betting and information regarding withdrawal of funds from your bankroll;
- This policy contains information regarding peer-to-peer play; and
- This policy contains information regarding the option to play combination.
- This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you or that you
provide to us will be processed by us
1. PIT STOP BETTING - RULES
- The Terms & Conditions and the Additional Rules, together constitute the "User
- In addition to these Terms & Conditions, we may from time to time in the future also
offer the Services via alternative platforms such as: (i) computer/laptop; and (ii)
mobile gambling platforms (each, an "Alternative Platform").
- Our software is available in non-downloadable forms and via either the websites on
which PSB software operates (the “Sites”) or an Alternative Platform which allows you
to use the Services.
- Together, the Sites, Alternative Platforms, Apps and Software are referred to collectively herein as
- Where referred to, “Software” relates to the cloud base system operated by PSB.
Users will download our App interface but not our data. Users will have access to PSB’s
software on devices as listed below and wearables. Use of the word “Software” also
relates to PSB’s data, graphics, sporting cards, videos, information, network, accesses,
logos and trademarks.
- Our App interface is downloadable on iMac, iPhone, Tablet and Android mobile
phones, together known as “devices”.
- When you use the Services or Software, the User Agreement shall apply to you.
- By registering with us and/or by using or accessing the Sites, Alternative Platforms,
Services or Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of the User Agreement. As
such, the User Agreement constitutes an agreement between you and us and the User
Agreement shall govern your use of the Services and Software at all times. If you do
not agree to any of the provisions of the User Agreement you should immediately stop
using the Services and Software and remove the Software from any applicable
- PSB may suspend, modify, update, remove or add to the Services or Software at any
2. Amendments to the User Agreement
- We may amend, modify, update and change any of the terms and conditions of the
User Agreement from time to time, as a result of legal and regulatory changes, security
reasons and changes to our Services.
- We will notify you of any such amendment, update, modification or change by
publishing a new version of the User Agreement on the relevant page of all PSB
websites affected, or by notifying you by email, if you have requested us to do so. Any
new version of the User Agreement will take effect 2 days after its publication on the
relevant Site affected (or earlier if required by any law, regulation or directive which
to applies to either us or you), and your continued use of the Services or the Software
after this period will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such new version of
the User Agreement.
- As such, you are advised to regularly check for updates to this User Agreement.
3. Services and Software
- The Services are intended to be used by players who register and/or play in the UK
only. We take no responsibility for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Software
and/or the Services by you.
- If we reasonably suspect that you are using the Software or Services from outside the
UK, this may result in us terminating your account, freezing the funds in your account
and providing your details to our licensors and/or the relevant authorities and you
shall be liable for any damage or loss resulting from your actions.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old you must not download the Software, its
Application (the App) or use the Services under any circumstances. Notably, if you are
under the age of 18 and gamble you are committing a criminal offence in the UK.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old and you download the Software or use the
Services you will have materially breached the User Agreement. We will then close
your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 13 of this
- We may request proof of your age at any stage from you, to verify that you are over
the age of 18 years of age.
- If we request age verification from you and it is not provided within 72 hours of your
first deposit with us, your account will be frozen and no further gambling will be
permitted until we have successfully verified your age and while we undertake such
age verification, you will not be able to withdraw any winnings from your account.
- If on completion of the age verification process you are shown not to be 18 years of
age or older, you will have materially breached the User Agreement and we will close
your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 13 of this
- We may also verify your registration details, such as name, address, age/date of birth,
credit worthiness and payment methods used, at any time, by requesting certain
documents from you. These documents usually include a valid ID card, proof of
address such as a utility bill (no older than 3 months) and proof of your payment
method which can be uploaded through ‘My Account’ of your User profile.
- Additionally, we may request these documents to be attested by a Public Notary to
prove their authenticity if we have reason to believe otherwise or to doubt of their
- If you cannot prove and we do not find your documents to be valid, the registration
process will be immediately halted.
- Further to the above, upon registration and when you use the Sites you may be
required to provide us with certain information regarding your source of funds,
financial standing, other details as required. If such information is not provided by you
in a timely manner, we may restrict your account, if deemed a necessary action.
- We may also perform background checks on you and request any relevant
documentation from you for any reason which will include you providing registration
details, such as your name, address and age/date of birth; identity; occupation;
personal history; financial transactions, financial standing; source of funds and/or
gaming activity, as above.
- We may use third-party companies to carry out these checks, and, should the
information you provide be false or misleading, we may close your account and
terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 13 below.
- Whilst they are engaged by us and for a period of 24 months afterwards, none of our
officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents or any other company within our
group of companies or our suppliers or vendors are permitted to use the Services
directly or indirectly. This also applies to relatives such as a person's spouse, partner,
parent, child and sibling.
4. PSB Technology, Data and Intellectual Property
- You may only install and use the Software, its App and all content derived from the
Software, including, but not limited to, the copyright, the data therein contained as
regularly updated by us and all other intellectual property rights in the Software or
the App, in connection with the Services for your personal use only and within the
terms of the licence. No commercial use of the Software or the App is authorised by
us in accordance with the User Agreement or at all. As such you cannot use the App
or Software, our data or graphics to set up a syndicate or accumulators, unless
expressly authorised by us via your subscription of the designated partner’s operator
- You may install the Software, our App on a hard disk or other storage device and may
make back-up copies of the Software, provided that such back-up copies are used only
by you in connection with the Services and in line with this User Agreement.
No Back-up is possible: only cloud access. You hereby irrevocably acknowledge that
the Software's code, Data, methodology, designs, wireframes, customer engagement
models, games, products, betting points, colours and logos, statistics, as well as their
associated structure, feel, look, likelihood, functionalities, models and organisation
belong to us, weather they are protected by intellectual property rights or not. As such
you undertake not to use them for any other purpose than the ones of you placing
sports bets via our app and network. You further undertake not to, under any
- copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify,
translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivative
works of the source code, or otherwise;
- sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute or lease the Software, the App or
- make the Software available to any third party through any network or otherwise;
- export the Software to any country (whether by physical or electronic means);
- use the Software in a manner prohibited by any laws or regulations which
apply to the use of the Software; or
- Attempt to corrupt the odds calculation, this to include the exploitation of a
manifest error that may exist or to purposely “avalanche” the system with false
or incomplete betting to change the odds to your advantage.
- All of the above extends to our Software, Apps, logos, Data, programs, gaming
experience, wireframes, paths and covers anything and everything a User experiences
or can access via PSB Software and Sites.
(together the "Prohibited Activities").
- You will be liable to us for any damage, costs or expenses we suffer or incur that arise
out of or in connection with your commission or attempted commission of any
Prohibited Activities. You shall notify us as soon as reasonably possible after becoming
aware of the commission by any person of any of the Prohibited Activities and shall
provide us with reasonable assistance with any investigations we may conduct in light
of the information supplied by you.
- The brand names relating to the Apps, Sites and the Alternative Platforms and any
other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used by us (the "Trade Marks")
are owned by us, any company within our group of companies and/or our licensors.
In addition to the rights in the Trade Marks, we or any company within our group of
companies and/or our licensors own the rights in all other content of the Sites and the
Alternative Platforms, including but not limited to the Software, images, pictures,
graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text available via the
Software or on the internet (the "Site Content"). By using the Services or the Software
you shall not obtain any rights in the Trade Marks or the Site Content and you may
use the Trade Marks and Site Content in accordance with the terms of the User
- PLEASE NOTE: Any data owned or made available by PSB cannot, in any way, be resold,
exported, exploited commercially or copied by the User. Should any such breach of
the User Agreement occur, PSB will close down your account with immediate effect
and take further action if necessary.
5. Your commitment to PSB
You commit and confirm the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older, you are of sound mind and you are capable of taking
responsibility for your own actions.
- All details provided by you to us either during the registration process or at any time
afterwards (including as part of any payment deposit transaction and/or with regards
to your occupation details) are true, current, correct and complete and, as
appropriate, match the name(s) on the credit/debit card(s) or other payment accounts
to be used to deposit or receive funds in your account. Should you use a credit/debit
card or any other form of payment which is not in your personal name, you must have
received complete and sufficient consent from the person in whose name the
credit/debit card is registered, before you are able to use such credit/debit card. We
will presume that you have received such complete and sufficient consent from the
rightful owner from the person in whose name the credit/debit card is registered to
make use of such payment instrument for the purposes herein, prior to your
engagement with us.
- You will promptly notify us of any changes to details previously provided by you to us
which includes but is not limited to your source of funds, financial standing,
occupation and other similar details. From time to time you may be requested to
provide us with certain documents to verify the details of the credit card used by you
to deposit money to your account. Depending on the outcome of these verification
checks you may or may not be permitted to deposit further monies with the credit
card/debit card previously used by you.
- Should any of the information that you provide to us be untrue, inaccurate, misleading
or otherwise incomplete, this will be a breach of this User Agreement by you and we
may close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section
13 of this Agreement, as well as taking any other action that we are entitled to in
accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Your account with us is solely for your benefit. You shall not allow any third party
(including a relative) to use your account, password or identity to access or use the
Services or the Software and you shall be fully responsible for any activities
undertaken on your account by you or by a third party acting on your behalf.
- You will not reveal your account username or password to any person and you shall
take all steps to ensure that such details are not revealed to any person. If you do so
and the person you revealed it to has access your account, you will be considered
responsible for the betting placed. You shall inform us as soon as reasonably possible
if you suspect that your account is being misused by a third party and/or any third
party has access to your account username or password so that we may investigate
such matter, and you will cooperate with us, as we may request, in the course of such
investigation. We will not be responsible for any misuse or access to your account
username or password by a third party, unless this occurs as a direct result of our
failure to use reasonable care to prevent it once you informed us of its occurrence.
- You are responsible for the security of your username and password. If your username
or password is “hacked” from your devices, due to any reason that does not result
directly from our failure, it will be your sole responsibility. If as a result, our systems
are also attacked via your account or its duplication, cloned version, you will be liable
and will indemnify us for any harm we and our Services and users have experienced.
You should report hacking attempts or security breaches known to you as soon as you
are become aware of such to us.
- You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when betting by means of the
Services. You agree that your use of the Services is at your option, discretion and risk.
- You acknowledge that the Software includes features provided by third parties which
may be installed on your device as part of the Software and which may be
automatically updated from time to time. Amongst others, such features may access
your hand history which is stored on your own device, for the purpose of providing
you with certain promotions and notifications. You may elect not to enable recording
of your hand history or to uninstall the feature.
- You are solely responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant
governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be
payable on any winnings paid to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may publish the amounts you have won alongside
your username on the Sites and/or through social networks. We will not disclose your
identity other than username as chosen by you.
- You are responsible for obtaining access for your device to telecommunications
networks and the Internet and for acquiring any other consents and permissions
required for your device to connect with the Software and the Services.
- You acknowledge that certain games which are included in the Service are offered to
you on a "shared basis", which enables users of third party platforms to play with one
another. In such cases, you accept that you may play with or against other users, who
may have different configurations to your own, this includes but is not limited to,
different currencies and bet limits.
- You acknowledge that in relation to peer-to-peer gaming or betting, you may be at a
disadvantage in relation to other players as a result of technical issues, such as slower
network speeds or slower end user device performance.
- You acknowledge that “live” TV (or generally broadcasted) events and other
broadcasts that you choose to bet on may be delayed, resulting in other players
possessing more up to date information in relation to the broadcasted events.
6. Prohibited Activities
- If we reasonably determine that you are engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent or
unlawful activity or conducted any prohibited transaction (including money
laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you, any such act will be
considered as a material breach of this User Agreement by you.
- In such case we may close your account and terminate the User Agreement in
accordance with section 13 below and we are under no obligation to refund to you
any deposits, winnings or funds in your account. In addition to the above, we may
prevent you from accessing any of our other websites or servers, or accessing any
other services offered by us. We shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, other
online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment
providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful,
or fraudulent activity and you will cooperate fully with us to investigate any such
The following are some examples of "fraudulent or unlawful activity":
- Illegal Funds: Where the source of funds used by you for gambling on the Sites are
illegal or where you use the Services in any way as a money transfer system or where
we reasonably suspect that you may be engaging in money laundering activities,
including use of the proceeds of crime.
- Circumvention: Breaking into, accessing or attempting to break into or access or
otherwise circumvent our security measures and/or systems, which includes but is not
limited to circumventing our systems to use the Services when you have opted out
from receiving our Services.
- Using Artificial Intelligence: Using any software program or robot which is endowed
with artificial intelligence to performs any action on behalf of a player.
- Intentional Disconnection: Intentionally disconnecting from a game while playing on
the Sites. We have developed and employ elaborate methods which enable us to seek
out and accurately identify users who carry out an intentional disconnection during a
- Collusion: Collusion occurs when two or more players attempt to gain an unfair
advantage which includes but is not limited to sharing knowledge or other
information, and unless stated otherwise by us, by agreeing to split a prize-pool.
- Systematic Abuse: Where an account or group of accounts operate systematically in
order to gain an advantage to the detriment of another player or to commit any
deceitful act in relation to the other players or us – for example employing specific
techniques to cheat other players or playing as a group.
- Special Offer Abuse: Deceitfully taking advantage of our welcome bonuses or
executing any other deceitful activity in relation to: (i) a bonus promotion offered on
any of the Sites owned and/or operated by us (for example by opening multiple
indistinguishable accounts to obtain a welcome bonus several times on any Site, only
depositing during promotional activity or opening multiple accounts across the
network), (ii) our free sites and free games offers (for example, by playing repeatedly
only with free games, or by purchasing all the tickets for a free game), or (iii) in case
of repeated patterns of deposit/cashout/redeposit purely intended to gain the
deposit related bonus.
- Depositing but not Playing: Depositing an excessive amount of funds into an account
but not playing or having the intent of not playing with such funds.
- Failed or Uncompleted Verification In the event that you fail: (i) to provide us with all
verification documents requested; or (ii) to provide us with accurate and valid
documents to verify your registration details.
- Withdrawing bets once registered (with or without the effect to influence the odds
Please note: Details of buy back, cash back and cashout can be found in our Disconnection &
Withdrawal Policy. Please read this policy.
7. Opening an account with PSB
- Your account is for your sole personal use only and shall not be used for any
professional, business or commercial purpose.
- Monies held in your account shall not attract any interest.
- If you do not log in to your account for a consecutive period of 12 months for reasons
other than self-exclusion in accordance with the Responsible Gaming Policy, your
account will be considered a "dormant account". Before an account becomes a
dormant account, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you via the most current
contact details you provided to us. Following your account becoming a dormant
account, for security reasons we will suspend the balance in the account at that time
to ensure the balance is safe and secure. However, you can at any time login to the
account or contact us to request that we restore the account and have access to the
positive balance in the account before the account became a dormant account subject
to our verifying your identity.
- We may, at any time including after termination of the User Agreement, set off any
positive balances in your account against any amount owed by you to us. By way of
example, in the event that following the settlement of a bet in your account in relation
to your use of our sports betting services a resettlement is required, we shall be
entitled to deduct from your account any required amount of money.
- We may implement a rounding policy in relation to monies deposited by or cashed out to members where currency conversion is involved. The effect of this policy shall
be that deposit or cash-out amounts in currencies other than UK GBP (£) might be
rounded up or down on conversion to or from UK GBP (£).
- Any funds you deposit with us will be held in a bank account in our name (the
“Designated Account”). The Designated Account is a separate account which only
contains funds deposited by and due to players, which are to be used for the sole
purpose to pay for players’ use of our services. The funds will be retained by us in the
Designated Account until used for that purpose.
- Please note that the Designated Account meets the Great Britain Gambling
Commission’s requirements at the medium segregation level as we hold player funds
separate from our funds in this account, which is designated as a client account and
subject to specific instructions as to how these funds are to be treated. This means
that steps have been taken to protect customer funds but there is no absolute
guarantee that all funds will be repaid if we should at any time become insolvent. For
more information about the protection of customer funds please see the Great Britain
Gambling Commission website here.
- If we should at any time become insolvent and be put into liquidation, our assets and
liabilities shall be handled in accordance with the laws of England & Wales. Creditors
shall be paid in accordance with the statutory order of priority.
- Where the Software uses a third-party application interface, not all the information
relating to your past gambling activities will be displayed online.
- If you have a child who is under the age of 18 years of age, you should take special
care to ensure that they do not access the Services via your devices.
- You may only access the Software and use the Services via your own account and you
may never access the Software or use the Services by means of another person's
account. Should you attempt to use the Services or Software by means of any other
person's account, such act will be a breach of this User Agreement, and we may close
your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 13 below.
8. Payment Transactions and Payment Fraud by You
- You are fully responsible for paying all monies owed to us. You agree that you will not
make or attempt to make any charge-backs, and/or deny or reverse any payment that
you have made and you hereby agree that you will reimburse us for any charge-backs,
denial or reversal of payments you make and any loss suffered by us as a consequence
of this. We may cease to provide the Services or withhold payment to certain users or
to users paying with certain credit cards in accordance with the terms of this User
- If we reasonably believe that a fraudulent payment is being made or received,
including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any
charge-back or other reversal of a payment), we reserve the right to close a user's
account and terminate the User Agreement, reverse any pay-out made and recover
any winnings. We shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities
(including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or otherwise unlawful
activity, and may employ collection services to recover payments.
- We shall not be liable for any unauthorised use of credit cards, irrespective of whether
or not the credit cards were reported stolen other if required by laws and regulations
which apply to us. We reserve the right to charge you fees for handling your deposits
and withdrawals to and from your account as detailed in our Disconnection &
- All payments into your account must be from a single payment source, such as a credit
card, debit card or charge card, on which you are the named account holder.
9. Placing a Bet
- Accepted Bets: The majority of time when you place a bet, it will be accepted straight
away, and you will be able to view it in the “my bets” section of the account.
- Pending Bets: occasionally a bet will enter a pending state as per clause 9.3.
- Bets will be pending due to risk management practices and Pitstop Betting reserves the
right to subject any bet to a pending state.
- The maximum time a bet can be pending is 30 days or until the start of the event in
question, whichever is sooner.
- Users are able to cancel a pending bet at any point before it has been accepted and the
funds will be returned to your account.
- Cancelled/Void Bet: Pitstop Betting reserves the right to cancel or void a bet in the
- Where it becomes apparent to Pitstop Betting only;
- Where there has been a clear or palpable pricing error;
- Where the result or an outcome is already known;
- Where there is clear cheating or collusion from customers; and/or
- If the user or customer has unfair advantage and/or information in advance of a result
being known, for example, insider knowledge.
- Users can only cancel and void bets when the bet is pending.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need clarification on any of the above.
10. PSB Promotions and Bonuses
- All promotions, bonuses or special services products or offers are subject to
promotion-specific terms and conditions and any complimentary bonus credited to
your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions
- We may cancel, modify or suspend the promotion, bonus or special offer, including
without limitation, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law
or regulation due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion is not capable of being
conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances.
- In the event that we have a reasonable suspicion that a user of the Service is abusing
or attempting to abuse a bonus, offer or other promotion, then we may deny,
withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus, offer or promotion, either temporarily
or permanently, or close that user's account and terminate the User Agreement in
accordance with section 13 below.
- All users of the Services may be offered a welcome bonus. Members who make their
first deposit through one of the Sites owned or operated by us shall not be entitled to
an additional welcome bonus, unless we launch special offers and campaigns, as the
case may be, where the member becomes eligible (each case will have its own terms
- We may, from time to time, offer you special promotions. These promotions may be
notified to you by any of the various means, including but not limited to (i) email, (ii)
telephone, (iii) SMS and (iv) additional windows opening from within the Software, as
you have elected for us to contact you, unless you have unsubscribed from receiving
marketing by these means. Promotions begin at 00:00 and end at 23:59 GMT on
specified dates, unless stated otherwise in the promotion's terms & conditions.
- We will provide you with an opt-out option in relation to various types of
communications from us and should you choose to opt-out from communications we
shall respect your wishes in such regard.
- You may request the removal of non-committed funds from your account at any time,
however if you choose to do so, this removal may include any winnings gained from
the use of such funds.
- Once the bet is placed the funds are taken from the account immediately and
automatically. There is no right of recall as it would impact the odds.
11. Our obligations and liabilities
- Other than with regards to our obligations under any law or regulation which applies
to us, we have no obligation to check whether you are using the Services in accordance
with the User Agreement nor are we obliged to investigate or pursue any complaints
made by you against any other player using the Services or to take any other action in
connection with this.
- We have no obligation to maintain account names or passwords. If you misplace,
forget or lose your account name or password due to anything other than our failure
to use reasonable care and skill, we shall not be liable to you for this.
- You have certain rights under law in respect to the provision of the Services and you
have certain legal remedies if we breach any of these rights. Nothing in the User
Agreement will affect these legal rights or remedies. For more information about your
legal rights contact your local Citizens Advice Service.
- Nothing in the User Agreement shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent
misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our failure to use
reasonable care and skill or the failure of our employees or agents to do so.
- We will not be responsible to you or any third party in any way, for any loss or damage
whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with:
- your, or any third party use of the Software or the Services;
- your use of any link contained on the Sites;
- any content contained on any internet site linked to from the Sites or via the Services;
- any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or the Services,
In addition, we will not be responsible for:
- indirect or any other pecuniary or consequential loss;
- losses that were not foreseeable by you and us at the time of you accepting the terms
of the User Agreement;
- business losses and/or losses to non-consumers (for example loss off business, loss of
business information, business interruption and loss of profits);
- losses caused by the equipment and devices you use to access the Software and/or
- any acts or omissions made by your Internet service provider or other third party with
whom you have contracted to gain access to the server that hosts the Site;
- failure to provide the Software and/or Services or to meet any of our obligations under
the User Agreement where such failure is due to Events Beyond Our Control. "Events
Beyond Our Control" means any cause beyond our reasonable control which prevents
us from providing the Software and/or Services or fulfilling any of our other
obligations under the User Agreement and includes but is not limited to cyber-attack,
fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and
acts of God.
- Subject to the above, we do not promise that the Software or our Services will be
available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition at all times. Access to the
Software and/or Services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the
case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our
- Subject to those rights set out above, we do not promise that the Software and/or
Services will be error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Software or the
server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full
functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of
any information obtained by you through the Services.
- In the event of a systems or communications error, delay, or interruption, or a
malfunction, bug or virus relating to account settlement or resulting in loss of data or
winnings or bonuses or any other similar benefit (each an "Error") we shall attempt to
resolve the Error with minimal impact to you (save that we are not required to provide
any back up network and/or systems or similar services);
- A malfunction voids all plays. If we reasonably believe that you have received winnings
or bonuses (or any other similar benefit) which you would not have otherwise received
but for such Error, we may void any game affected by such Error and void any such
winnings or bonuses allocated to you, and to the extent that you have already received
a payment in respect of the same, you shall repay such amount to us or we may deduct
an amount equal to this amount against any money owed to you by us; and
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss of data or winnings or bonuses or any other
similar benefit resulting from such Error, to the extent that such loss is not caused by
our failure to use reasonable care and skill or for any damage to your device.
- Subject to the above, the Software and Services are provided on an 'as is' and 'as
available' basis. We make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied
(whether by law, statute or otherwise), including but not limited to implied warranties
and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose,
completeness of the Services or the Software. In addition, we do not promise that the
Software and/or Services will meet your requirements.
- We do not provide any guarantee in any way in respect of the Software or Services or
with respect to statements made by advertisers on or via the Software and/or
12. Your Breach of These Terms and Conditions
- You will compensate us for any losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, which
such parties suffer as a result of any material breach of the User Agreement by you.
- Unless otherwise explicitly stated in the User Agreement, in addition to any other
remedy available to us, if you breach any of these terms and conditions of the User
Agreement, we will be entitled to immediately close your account(s) and terminate
the User Agreement in accordance with section 13 below, and/or stop you from
registering another account.
- In such cases we shall only return to you the cashable funds in your real money
bankroll, excluding any expenses or damages directly caused to us in relation to such
breach, where such amount is positive. However, if you have materially breached the
User Agreement, we reserve the right to withhold any winnings or funds in your
account. In addition, we may withhold any funds in your account(s) if so required by
applicable law, regulation or by any relevant authority. Failure to comply with the User
Agreement may also result in disqualification and/or legal action being taken against
13. Disputes and Resolutions
- Other than as a result of a technical failure which we are directly responsible for, you
accept and agree that the result shown on our server or App shall in all circumstances
take precedence. You understand and agree that (without prejudice to your other
rights and remedies) our records shall be the final authority in determining the terms
of your use of the Services.
- If you have a claim or dispute we would advise you to initially raise such claim or
dispute with the customer service department at email@example.com.
Where possible, please provide us with all the relevant information or evidence
reasonably required to review your claim or dispute.
- Our support team will review your claim and provide you with its decision within 14
business days of you submitting your claim or dispute.
- If you do not agree with the decision made by us, you should contact our Support
Manager to appeal the decision made by our support team and provide our Support
Manager with all the relevant evidence in relation to your appeal promptly.
- The Support Manager will re-review your claim or dispute and provide you with our
final decision within 14 business days.
- In the event that the dispute is related to the outcome of a gambling transaction and
you remain unsatisfied with the results of the above procedure, you may refer your
dispute to an alternative dispute resolution procedure with eCOGRA. Where you refer
your dispute to eCOGRA you are advised to do so promptly following receipt of our
final decision. More information regarding eCOGRA’S dispute resolution services can
be found here. For a dispute resolution form please see here.
- The above procedure and guidance will not, of course, limit you from filing any claim
with the courts in accordance with the Governing Law section below or referring a
gambling transaction dispute out-of-court through the European Commission's Online
Dispute Resolution Platform found here or affect any rights which you may have under
- Please note that in the event you may have any claim or dispute which involves players
that do not play in the UK, eCOGRA’S dispute resolution services as stated above will
not apply to you. However, if such other player plays in any EU member state other
than the UK, you can refer the gambling transaction dispute through the European
Commission's Online Dispute Resolution Platform found here.
- You can contact IBAS at https://www.ibas-uk.com/ in relation to any disputes.
14. Account Closure and Termination
- The User Agreement shall come into force immediately upon your completion of the
registration process with us and shall continue in force unless and until terminated in
accordance with its terms.
- We may terminate the User Agreement and close your account immediately upon
giving you notice to the email address which you have supplied us with (provided that
such e-mail address is a valid email address) if:
- for any reason, you have not validated your email address via the link sent to you upon
- for any reason, we decide to discontinue provision of the Services in general;
- you have breached any of the terms of the User Agreement;
- your use of the Services has not been in accordance with the User Agreement;
- we reasonably believe that your account is associated with any account that has been
terminated for material breach of the User Agreement or blocked for any reason
(including due to suspected fraud, collusion or cheating).
- Unless otherwise provided in the User Agreement, on termination of the User
Agreement any balance in your account will be returned to you within a reasonable
time of your request.
- You may terminate the User Agreement and close your account at any time by sending
an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Such termination of the User
Agreement shall take effect upon the closing of your account (including username and
password), which shall occur within 7 calendar days after receipt by us of your email
on our servers in the United Kingdom & Europe. You will remain responsible for any
activity on your account between sending us such email and the closing of your
account by us.
On termination of the User Agreement:
- you shall stop using the Software and the Services;
- you shall pay all amounts due and owing to us;
- you shall remove and permanently delete the Software from your device (s) and
destroy all related documentation in your possession, custody, power or control; and
- neither party shall have any further obligation to the other, except as otherwise
provided in the User Agreement.
- The right to terminate the User Agreement and to close your account given by this
section shall not stop you or us from exercising any other right or remedy in respect
of the breach concerned (if any) or any other breach.
- If you have chosen to self-exclude yourself from our platform, we will close all
accounts identified as belonging to you, in accordance with our Responsible Gaming
- If you have previously had any issue with gaming addiction, financial difficulty, or any
other such issue accounted for under our “Responsible Gaming” procedure, you must
not use our Software or Services or open new accounts with us whilst such issue
15. General provisions
- If any part of the User Agreement is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court
or regulator or administrative body, the other provisions of the User Agreement shall
continue to apply. In such cases, the part disallowed or ineffective shall be interpreted
as closely as possible to its original aim.
- If you breach the terms of the User Agreement and we take no action against you, we
will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you
breach such terms.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing in the User Agreement is intended to give
rights to anyone except you and us.
- Nothing in the User Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership,
or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
- We may transfer our rights or obligations or sub-contract our obligations under the
User Agreement, in whole or in part, without your consent in the event of a merger,
sale of assets or other similar corporate transaction in which we may be involved in.
The balance in your account shall not be negatively affected by such transfer or
subcontracting. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations nor sub-contract
any of your obligations under the User Agreement in whole or in part.
- Without affecting your rights with respect to the Designated Account as stated above,
nothing in the User Agreement will grant you any security interest over our assets,
including for the avoidance of doubt on any amounts standing to the credit of your
16. Gaming Regulations
- We are subject to certain laws and gambling regulations of Great Britain. You
acknowledge that we may be bound to disclose certain information about you and
your account to the British authorities pursuant to such laws and regulations.
17. Customer Service Department
- For service quality assurance calls made by you to the customer service department
may be recorded.
- You hereby expressly consent to us using the contact details provided by you on
registration to occasionally contact you directly in relation to your use of the Services
or any other products or services offered by us, our partners or affiliates from time to
- We will not tolerate any abusive behaviour exhibited by users of the Service to our
employees. In the event we deem that your behaviour has been abusive or derogatory
towards any of our employees, we shall have the right to close your account with us
and terminate this User Agreement and such act will be considered as a breach of this
User Agreement by you.
18. Exchange Rates
- All accounts set up in UK are in GBP (£).
19. Governing Law
- The User Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be governed by
and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Therefore, if you
wish to issue legal proceedings against us, you must do so in the jurisdiction of England
- In addition, you have the right to refer your dispute to an alternative dispute
resolution procedure with eCOGRA or the European Commission's Online Dispute
20. Provisions Relating to Sports Plays
- Please carefully read the "PSB Play Rules":
- On a case by case basis, we may limit or refuse any play, stake or other wager made
by you or through your account on our sports play products.
- Notably, if your account is subject to maximum play restrictions this may result in you
being unable to use a free play received as part of a promotion on a certain market(s).
- Where you place a play on a sport which is regulated by a Sports Governing Body
included in Part 3 Schedule 6 of the Gambling Act 2005 or published on the Great
Britain Gambling Commission's website (each a “Sports Governing Body”), in order for
your play to be accepted as a valid bet by us, you must not be in breach of any rules
concerning irregular and/or suspicious play or misuse of information relating to: (i) the
applicable Sports Governing Body; (ii) any other professional body of which you are a
member of; or (iii) your employers. If we suspect you are in breach of the any of the
above, we may void the relevant play.
- We are a member of the European Sports Security Association ("ESSA"), a non-profit
making organisation that monitors irregular betting patterns and possible instances of
event manipulation. As part of that membership, we are a full participant in its early
warning system which is aims to identify any such betting behaviour.
- In the event we receive notification of a warning, we hold the discretionary right to:
(i) suspend the offering of any event or series of events in any of its markets and (ii)
delay and/or withhold payment on any event or series of events in any of its markets,
until the integrity of such event or series of events has been confirmed by the relevant
sports federation via ESSA.
- Further, in the case of active event manipulation being confirmed as having taken
place on any event or series of events by ESSA, acting in conjunction with the
appropriate sports governing bodies, we have the discretionary right to suspend any
bets placed on such events, either by any individual identified by ESSA as having
possessed insider betting knowledge or information or by any other individual who in
our reasonable opinion is connected to, acting in conjunction with or in any way
involved with such individual.
- We reserve the right to withhold payments or void any play(s) with respect to an event
or match, if we have reasonable suspicion or evidence that the following has occurred:
(i) the integrity of the event has been questioned; (ii) the betting prices have been
manipulated; or (iii) match or event rigging has taken place. Such evidence may
include but not be limited to size, volume, or pattern of plays placed with us.
- If we reasonably believe that any suspicious betting or wagering activity has occurred
on your account, that account may be suspended by us until any relevant investigation
DISCLAIMER: Please note that Peer-to-peer and multiplay will not be available and cannot be played until they are activated.
PLEASE PRINT OFF A COPY OF THIS USER AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS
Motorsport Betting Ltd is a brand managed by MOTORSPORTBETTING.COM LTD (10923570), a
company registered in England & Wales whose registered address is 1 Eton Street, Richmond,
London, United Kingdom, TW9 1EF. Motorsport Betting Ltd applied to be licenced and regulated
in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission